For any enterprise, it’s reasonably easy to back up just one or a handful of computers, but backing up all workstations on a big corporate network seems like a very complicated task. It comes as no surprise that enterprises are constantly looking for better ways to back up all computers simultaneously. After all, in today’s competitive world, they want the best possible solution in order to save time, effort, energy and of course money.
Thanks to AOMEI Technology, newly released AOMEI Backupper Network is the perfect solution. This article will demonstrate how to use this centralized backup software to back up all computers on the network in a few simple steps.
1. Download and install AOMEI Backupper Network on a Windows PC or Server as the center console.
2. Launch the new software under Computers tab and click Install client program to install backup software on all computers on the network.
3. Click Request Control in the lower right corner.
4. Click Tasks tab and select the type of backup that you want to perform. There are three types of tasks: System Backup, Disk Backup and Partition Backup. Select system backup as an example.
5. In the next screen, click Add Computer to select the controlled computers that you want to back up, and then click OK to close the pop-up window.
6. Move to Step 2 to select the network location where you want to save the backup image files.
7. Click Start Backup to run this backup
- You can change backup options like email notification, compression level, enable encryption in Backup Settings.
- You can use the Schedule to configure an auto backup. There are four modes backup schedule: Daily Mode, Weekly Mode, Monthly Mode and Event triggers.
- The image backed up with abNetwork is completely compatible with all standalone editions of AOMEI Backupper. You can also restore system/disk/partition via this backup software.
AOMEI Backupper Network supports all Windows and Server editions including Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2016/2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2).
AOMEI Backupper Network (abNetwork) is a centralized backup management solution that enables users to create and manage backup tasks for all workstations, PCs and virtual machines within LAN from a single central management computer. It cuts down backup administration costs and saves much time for enterprises in managing large number of PCs.