If you were dreaming of listening to Apple Music on other devices for free, here is some good news. Recently we found a useful tool called TuneFab Apple Music Converter, which can easily remove DRM from Apple Music and convert songs into other common formats. After conversion, you can play Apple Music on other non-Apple devices without limitations. How good is that? It’s a handy and powerful tool for anyone who wants to remove Apple Music DRM. In this post we will review the program and present its main features – so you can decide whether it can be useful to you as well.
Read on to find out how you can have an enjoyable experience listening to Apple Music on all devices.
Introduction of TuneFab Apple Music Converter
TuneFab Apple Music Converter works by removing DRM protection from Apple Music and converting the songs to general file formats for local backup with original quality. Audiobooks are also supported by this program. It is reliable and professional, and it is the best choice for conversion of Apple Music.
Once you download TuneFab Apple Music Converter and purchase the full version, you will be able to use the free lifetime update service. Any time you are notified of a new version, you can download it for free. If you take this into account, the software is not expensive. You just need to spend $39.95, and you can use it forever, no matter how many times the software updates or changes. So there is no need to worry that the TuneFab Apple Music Converter will ever be out of date. You can download the trial version for Windows or Mac for free to find out more.
To see why TuneFab is an outstanding Apple Music converter, we have listed several of its main features below:
- Remove DRM protection from Apple Music
- Easily convert audiobooks or Apple Music format to MP3, M4A, AC3, AU, FLAC, etc. with lossless quality.
- Up to 16x faster conversion speed to save your time
- Preserve all the ID tags including a cover, date, author, genre, etc. after conversion
- Batch conversion allows you to convert as many Apple Music tracks as you want at a time
- Available for Windows and Mac
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is simple and easy-to-use. With user friendly interface, even if you’re new to this software, you will learn to use it very quickly. You can refer to the following steps:
1. Download and install TuneFab Apple Music Converter. Run the program, and a simple interface will pop up.
2. Tick the playlist on the left side and select your favorite Apple Music tracks you want to convert. You can also choose the whole playlist to convert.
3. After choosing the Apple Music songs you need, you can set the output format as you like. Go to “Output Settings” > “Output Format” and you can select formats such as MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, and MKA. What’s more, you can change the output audio parameters like codec, bitrate, sample rate, channels, etc.
4. Click on “Convert” button to start converting. If you want to know where the converted file is, you can click on the “Explore Output File” button.
View the tutorial video below:
In summary, the TuneFab Apple Music Converter is a powerful and useful tool. It lets you remove DRM and complete the conversion in three easy steps. Simple, easy-to-use, professional, and reliable – these are all the reasons why we recommend this Apple Music converter. Why not try it today?